Friday, July 24, 2009

The Beginning


Hi Everyone!


Well, this is my first venture into the blog world! I got the idea to start a blog about my wedding from a friend, but I wanted a blog that I could continue even after I become a wife. I guess you are wondering why I chose the name, "The Butterfly Badge." Have you ever wondered how other people view your personality? I have. The name comes from the most important person to me summing up my life and personality in one description, a butterfly. At first I didn't understand, but after his explanation I thought it was one of the most amazing things he has ever said to me. Who doesn't want to be like a butterfly? He described me as a free spirited person who goes here to there without a care in the world. Someone who doesn't stay focused on one thing for very long and then they are off to the next flower. I would not go as far as to say a care in the world, but if this is how people view me and my personality then I am flattered. The Butterfly Badge is like my very own girl scout patch for personality and I will wear it proudly. I invite you to follow me on the road to becoming a wife, moving in with the man of my dreams, buying a house, and any other fun and exciting adventures that may come my way! I hope you can follow along as I fly and flitter around this thing we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment