Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our Anniversary


I forgot one slightly important thing that happened during my hiatus- OUR ANNIVERSARY! 365 days of marital bliss with Mr. C= one happy lady! I think I may split this into 2 seperate posts- I don't want to overdue it. For this one, I'm just going to leave you with a photo montage of the happiest day of our life. Part 2 will cover our anniversary trip to Jamaica.


The Fam


Mr. C and I after the ceremony


Photobooth fun!


Closed the night out with Closing Time by Semisonic- 90's rock is my jam!


Real life wedding crashers!


Biebs with the flower girl...


The view from our reception overlooking Broadway.


First Dance- Have A Little Faith In Me


First Kiss as Mr. and Mrs.


During the ceremony


Maid of Honor speech= amazing!


The whole gang!


Announcement of Mr. and Mrs. C


The Mom and I


The Lifers before the ceremony



The Guys



Our beautiful church



Me and the girls


The dress!
And if you are thinking of getting your video on- check out our highlight video here...

No comments:

Post a Comment