Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hi, I'm Regina! I used to Blog Here!



OK...our traveling is over for the year and I'm back! I plan on posting on all our fun summer trips very soon. Mr. C and I have been extremely busy and out of town almost every single weekend this summer! Finally getting back in the swing of things and seriously want to start keeping this blog up to date with EVERYTHING we do. I started it as a journal to have a record of our travels and fun events. I do find it difficult to write sometimes because I am not exactly sure who is reading, but if I keep writing maybe more people will start reading.

My brain is pretty scattered right now, so I will leave you with things I'm totally lovin' right now!

1. I love that it is finally fall outside!
2. I love being able to ride to work with the windows down and the heat on my feet!
3. I love that I finally got my tattoo! I'll post pics!
4. I love waking up in my own house on Saturday morning rather than in a hotel.
5. I love that it is finally football season!
6. I'm loving some upcoming pinterest projects I am taking on. See below.





Pumpkin Wine Bottle

Under cabinet lighting for the kitchen

Art for above the bed
and map letters for our gallery wall

When I get a few more things done, I would love to eventually do a house tour! I love our townhouse and making it our own! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment