Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No excuses!

Ok, I'm back again and rather than boring you with all the reasons I haven't been blogging I will start fresh! Ok maybe just a few reasons! I started a new position at my full time job and that has put everything else on the back burner. I have been going in early and staying late and as soon as I got acclimated.. BAM...it was Christmas break. No, I am not in high school. I work in the music industry and one of our lovely perks is 2 weeks at Christmas! Jealous? You should be! Although it has been AMAZING to say the least it is coming to an end very very soon! Hi Ho Hi Ho...back to work I go (on Monday).

Mine and Mr. C's Christmas was absolutely amazing in every way just as a first Christmas as a married couple should be. We woke up to a White Christmas and headed for Chattanooga in the lovely Christmas weather! First stop was the Godmother's house for Christmas with the Bestie. Then, we headed over to my Grandmother's house and our final stop was my Grandparents on my mom's side! We spent the rest of the day spending quality time with my mom. We woke up on Sunday, watched some football, my mom made spaghetti, and then we headed back to Nashville because Mr. C had to be at work on Monday (poor guy).
Ok...enough about Christmas! Tonight we are having the Bestie and her boyfriend over for games and Chili (mom's recipe)!
I am totally excited about New Year's and one of my new year's resolution is to blog more! Surprise, surprise! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! I'll be back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment