Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Starting over...again!

Ok! There is no excuse that it has been August since my last blog, but I guess that is better than last time (a year). Mr. Cotty and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Chicago for Lollapalooza, but that is old news. I guess it has slipped my mind to write on my blog because I don't think anyone will read it, but I am going to just keep writing and hopefully people will start reading . If for nothing else, it is a way for family and friends far away to keep up with our crazy busy life! Things have been going great in the Cotty household. We have both been super busy with our jobs and I have actually started a second job. Tomorrow's post will be about job numero dos! I will leave you with the suspense of whether or not I will actually post tomorrow and some long overdue pics from our trip to Lolla!

No comments:

Post a Comment