Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tell Me It Is A Lie

Please tell me it isn't true that "The Whole Truth" is not being picked up for Season 2! This was not going to be my Tuesday post, but I had to spread the news. Mine and Mr. C's favorite TV show is being cancelled! We were just having the discussion the other day that neither of us have really watched a show religiously since "24" and "Nip/Tuck," until this show graced us with it's presence on ABC. Mr. C usually has soccer on Wednesays, but we have been DVRing our newest little obsession every week! This makes me sad, but hopefully another network will pick it up! I think I may have another post today to recap the weekend! Friday night Mr. C and I met up with The Bestie to catch a new band in town. We spent Saturday hanging with all of our friends and fellow Alumni at the MTSU Homecoming game! Sunday, we had brunch with Mr. C's soccer team and watched the Titans make a huge comeback against the Eagles. More details and pics from the weekend coming later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment