Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wine Wednesday

Ladies and Gentleman, it is a miracle! I am back for day 2 of blogging! I am here to announce my new business venture, More Than Grapes. I am a brand new Independent Wine Consultant for Wine Shop at Home and I couldn't be more excited! I found out about this business through Mr.Cotty and his BNI group. I learned what it was about and it sounded like a perfect fit for me. I love wine, I love meeting new people, and I love putting events together. It is just what I needed in life to start re-using the creative half of my brain that has been put on the back burner for quite some time! Think Stella and Dot, Mary Kay, or Pampered Chef except much more AMAZING! We have 2 different tasting options a 6 bottle or 4 bottle tasting. I come in to your home with 8-14 of your closest friends, we taste wine, and we learn about food pairings! You cannot find our wines in any store or restaurant! It is a fabulous new and different way to entertain friends or family. Don't forget the Holidays are coming up and we have the perfect gift for all the wine lovers. If you want more information visit my website at www.morethangrapes.com. I have decided to make Wednesday's on my blog, Wine Wednesday to focus or highlight anything exciting we have going on at the time so stay tuned for the next edition of Wine Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment