Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day




Hi Friends! I had the Holidays on my mind today, but decided to postpone that entry until tomorrow because tonight Mr.C and I are headed to a CMA Awards Party. I have to run home, find something to wear, let sweet little Ellie out, meet Mr. C and then rush back downtown for the evenings festivities. I have to do all this in 60 minutes (yeah right)! After the viewing party, we will be heading to the Laura Bell Bundy show where we have VIP/Green Room passes (I love my job!) and then catching Eric Church later in the night (again...love my job). If you have not heard his album you are totally missing out! Love this guy and his music!! Needless to say, I think it is going to be a late night. I think I see sausage biscuits in my future followed by a visit to the gym if I eat said sausage biscuits. Everyone needs to tune in to the 44th Annual CMA awards tonight on ABC at 8/7c. It's country music's biggest night, Ya'll! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment