Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day



So, the Holiday post is getting pushed back again due to Veterans Day! I am so very thankful for our freedom. Words could not express my gratitude for all who serve in the military. I would like to point out a few special people in our lives. Thank you for all you have done!

My Grandfather, Pops. He served in the Army.


My Dad-in-love, Jim. He served in the Navy.


My Brother-in-law, Chris. He served in the Army.

Matt's best friend and the best man in our wedding, Josh. He served in the Army.


Another one of Matt's best friends and groomsman in our wedding, Andrew. He served in the Coast Guard.


Another best friend of Matt's and also a groomsman, Mike. He served in the Navy.



There are many more people in our lives that have served, but these guys are our family! Happy Thursday and Veterans Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment