Monday, November 8, 2010

Well, Hello Monday!


Hi All! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours seemed rushed, but it was very successful! The Mom loved the birthday surprise and it was a complete success!
Friday night after work, my boss hosted a wine party for 10 of her lovely friends. It was my first "official" party and it went so well! We had a ton of fun and I sold lots of wine! Thanks ladies!

On Saturday, Mr. C, The Bestie, and I headed to Chattanooga. We met up with The Mom for manicures and pedicures. I am shamelessly admitting that I have not had a pedicure since the wedding (OMG- that was April ya'll)! While we were getting the spa treatment, Mr. C turned into Super Husband and finished getting all of the lose ends tied up for the surprise birthday dinner! The Bestie and I stalled The Mom before we took her to meet 19 of her closest friends at a local Japanese restaurant. She was so surprised! The look on her face was priceless and I am pretty sure I saw a few tears. We enjoyed a lovely dinner and then headed to a local watering hole to continue the party. We met up with one of The Lifers and some other old friends there to watch the UT/Memphis game. Mr. C and I were cheering for Memphis...orange is not our color! Well the tigers ended up taking a brutal beating from the Vols, but Mr. C and I had a ton of fun making the game interesting!

Sunday we spent some quality time with my Grandparents. We met back up with The Bestie to venture back to Nashville. Once we arrived home, we had to pick up Ellie from The In-Loves house. Mom-in-Love had cooked meatloaf and sent us home with some since we had been gone all weekend! Mr. C and I finished off the night watching "Get Him to The Greek" accompanied by meatloaf sandwiches. The movie was slightly cheesy, but really hilarious. Since Mr. C and I both work in the music industry, it's always funny to see movies poke fun at our careers.

Mondays are not always fabulous, but Mr. C and I are headed to the gym tonight and during my lunch break today I ran home and put a garlic and herb pork roast in the crock pot. YUMMY! I am so glad the weather is finally starting to get cooler! I LOVE cooking with the crock pot when it gets chili out! I hope everyone made it through their Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment