Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful!


Today I will be participating in The Undomestic Momma's "Top 2 Tuesday." This week her topic is being thankful! I am thankful for so many things this year so in honor of the soon approaching Thanksgiving Holiday here is my FIRST EVER Top 2 Tuesday!
1. Mr.C
I could go on and on about the things I love about Mr. C, but today is about being thankful! I am so amazingly thankful that I signed up for Chemistry in college. We met in our lab class and soon became best friends! Of course, I was smitten from the beginning, but Mr. C had just gotten out of a long and long distance relationship. Needless to say he wasn't looking for love, but I am so thankful God brought us together. After almost a year of friendship, I am thankful that he wanted to take it to the next level. We began dating and the rest is history. We went through some difficult times over the next 5 years, but we made it. The love Mr. C and I share is one of a kind and I am so thankful for that. That love helped us make it through the hard times and also brought us the best times. I am thankful he got down on one knee and asked me to share the rest of my life with him! I am thankful that we professed our love together last April in front of our friends and family and I am thankful that God is working in our relationship everyday! I love you baby and I am thankful for you!
Mr. C

Mr. C and I in College

Immediately after Mr. C proposed Mr. C and I at our rehearsal
During the ceremony
Happily Ever After

2. Good Friends
Where would anyone be without friends? I can honestly say that I have an amazing group of friends that I am surrounded by everyday. I am thankful that I met so many amazing friends through college and they continue to remain in my life. I am thankful that I have a group of friends that no matter what happens will be there for me. I am thankful that my workplace hires people that are not just co-workers, but have become some of my very best friends! I am thankful for that one best friend that has become like a sister to me. I am thankful for the chance that we get to wake up every morning and meet new people that could possibly become our next great friend!
The Bestie and I when we were young


Julie, Jenny, Ash and I



The Lifers Colleagues at the wedding

2 comments: